Prevent yourself from getting banned from adsense.
2) Don’t tell your adsense websites to anyone you know. Friends and family should never know about your adsense websites or blogs. If any friend get’s your adsense links, he may click your ads to help you, and you can get banned. Moreover if your friend turns enemy then you will sure have problems.
3) Don’t make enemies online. Avoid enemies on Internet, as they might give your ads a 20 click and you can get banned instantly.
4) Do not click on your own ads. I don’t think I need to tell you, still am saying because many of you think that clicking once doesn’t hurt, but am telling you one click is enough for your adsense to say goodbye.
5) Google’s crawlers knows everything, don’t try to cheat them. If you play honestly then it will help you more than anyone else.
6) Try to make content, rather than optimize for keywords as made for adsense websites are not tolerated by google any more.
7) Don’t buy duplicate content, or the adsense templates, these same templates are used by so many people, google may ban you for duplicate content.
8) Don’t edit your ads, you already get a lot of opportunities to get a desired ad format and color, there is absolutely no reason to edit your ads once you get it.
9) Don’t put your ads in pages with less content. Also mp3 and video download sites are a violation of the tos so avoid those aswell.
10) To say the least, adsense is not allowed for porn and adult content pages, so stay away from those pages.
Try to make websites and blogs to improve the Internet, add resource and knowledge in text, so that Internet becomes a better place. Don’t create pages simply to make money. Ask yourself, if there is no adsense, will you still be making these websites etc. your primary reason to make websites should not be to make money from adsense. Rather adsense should be treated as an optional feature, that makes your website better.
Remember it’s better to play safe when you are with adsense. An adsense account once blocked is gone for ever.